Monday, May 17, 2010

Superpowers

In my opinion between u.s.s.r and u.s.a i am on the side of u.s.a because soviet union are backstabber. i dont even like backstabbers as my friends so why go for a goverment i mean thats just stupid. i know we wanted to control everybody but we also helped alot of people with troops, money, and weapons and what has soviet union done for people nothing. im a very giving and helpful person and i would rather go for a goverment that is like me. another reason why im for u.s.a is because of politics nationalism strengthened the Civil Rights movement. to me i think civil rights movments were very important because i think everybody should be treated equaly not judged by there skin color or anything else that is out of normalcy

1 comment:

  1. Really an amazing article. Great topic. Really helped me to understand the superpowers.

    ReplyDelete